The aim of the Community Grants Program is to support innovative programs that will have a lasting impact on communities throughout Victoria.
The Foundation has a number of key focus areas in this program:
- Supporting housing initiatives for older women
Addressing the social isolation of older people
- Supporting housing initiatives for people with a disability;
- Innovative approaches to employment for people with a disability
- Addressing poverty and disadvantage through supporting small grass-roots charitable organisations to develop innovative ways of becoming more effective, efficient and sustainable
Preference is given to applications which are:
- Seeking funding for a new idea or approach to achieving positive social change in the areas described above
Enjoy good community support and involvement, particularly of volunteers
Are focused on clear, positive outcomes for people experiencing financial or social disadvantage
Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of the people the project/ program hopes to assist; and
Have a plan for financial sustainability
Please note that from 2021 this grants program will be invitation only.
All queries should be directed to email@example.com