The Jack Brockhoff Foundation has a number of eligibility requirements which are outlined below. If you have any queries regarding these please contact the Foundation staff at email@example.com.
Please note that the Foundation can only consider applications from organisations that are registered by the Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR1) by the Australian Taxation Office www.ato.gov.au. Click this link – www.acnc.gov.au – to check your organisation’s ACNC registration.
If your organisation is not registered with the ACNC and endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient 1 it is not eligible to make an application to The Jack Brockhoff Foundation, unless your organisation is a Victorian Public Hospital or a Special School.
If your organisation is a Victorian Public Hospital or a Victorian Special School, please contact the office to discuss eligibility.
In general, the Foundation will not fund the following:
- A project designed to benefit a single person or individual family
- Programs undertaken outside of Victoria
- Programs which duplicate existing Government programs
- Ongoing program support
- Capital works on land not owned by the applicant organisation
- Vehicles, including buses, trucks, vans, etc.
- Operating expenses (rent of premises, outgoings, etc.)
- Funding of an operating deficit
- Travel or transport costs
- General fund raising campaigns or special events
- Annual appeals
- Programs / projects offered for the exclusive benefit of a religious or political group
- General contributions to the corpus of another grantmaking organisation
Policy for large institutions
The Jack Brockhoff Foundation will not support applications from individuals working in institutions that apply an additional impost on the recipient of a grant, either by way of a portion of the grant sum being removed for institutional administration purposes, or by the levying of additional institutional administration purposes, or by the levying of additional institutional costs to the recipient because of them receiving a grant from the Foundation.