The aim of the Community Grants Program is to support innovative programs that will have a lasting impact on communities throughout Victoria.
Preference is given to applications which are:
- Are seeking seed funding for a new idea or approach to achieving positive social change
- Enjoy good community support and involvement, particularly of volunteers
- Are focused on clear, positive outcomes for people experiencing financial or social disadvantage
- Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of the people the project/ program hopes to assist; and
- Have a plan for sustainability.
Please note that those intending to apply for a Community Grant must email a single paragraph overview of the proposed program to email@example.com before submitting an application. All applications must be completed online.
Click here to download the Community Grant Application Guidelines. For examples of successful grants please click here to view our Community Grant case studies.
To access the Application Form for the 2018 Grant Round please click here.
The Community Grant Round opens in August 2018.
Grant round opens: Wednesday 1 August 2018
Grant round closes: Thursday 30 August 2018 (at 12pm)
Notification in November 2018.