The aim of the Community Grants Program is to support innovative programs that will have a lasting impact on communities throughout Victoria.
Preference is given to applications which are:
- Are seeking seed funding for a new idea or approach to achieving positive social change
- Enjoy good community support and involvement, particularly of volunteers
- Are focused on clear, positive outcomes for people experiencing financial or social disadvantage
- Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of the people the project/ program hopes to assist; and
- Have a plan for sustainability.
Please note that those intending to apply for a Community Grant must call the Executive Officer to discuss their request before submitting an application. All applications must be completed online.
Click here to download the Community Grant Application Guidelines. For examples of successful grants please click here to view our Community Grant case studies.
Applications are completed online. Please click here to complete an application.
The Community Grant Round for 2017 has now closed.
Grant round opens: Wednesday 1 August 2018
Grant round closes: Wednesday 30 August 2018 (12pm)
Notification in November 2018.