The aim of the Community Grants Program is to support innovative programs that will have a lasting impact on communities throughout Victoria.
Preference is given to applications which are:
- Are seeking seed funding for a new idea or approach to achieving positive social change
- Enjoy good community support and involvement, particularly of volunteers
- Are focused on clear, positive outcomes for people experiencing financial or social disadvantage
- Demonstrate a good understanding and knowledge of the people the project/ program hopes to assist; and
- Have a plan for sustainability.
Please note that those intending to apply for a Community Grant must email a single paragraph overview of the proposed program to email@example.com before submitting an application. All applications must be completed online.
Click here to download the Community Grant Application Guidelines. For examples of successful grants please click here to view our Community Grant case studies.
Please note that the Community Grant Round for 2018 has closed. It will be open again in August 2019.
The dates for the 2019 Community Grant round are as follows:
Grant round opens: August 2019
Notification in November 2019.