The aim of the Jack Brockhoff Children and Youth Grants Program is to support projects and programs that will have a positive impact on improving outcomes for children and young people, wherever they may live in Victoria, who are at risk or vulnerable.
The Foundation is seeking applications in two key areas of interest:
- Addressing Youth Homelessness – with a focus on Young people (aged 8 to 25) at risk of homelessness
- Pathways to Employment – with a focus on supporting young people experiencing disadvantage (aged 15 – 25 years) to find suitable pathways to employment
Preference is given to applications that focus on:
- Prevention and early intervention
- Programs or projects that have the potential or capacity to continue once the funding of the Foundation has come to an end
- Programs that can display support from the community and that have an involvement of volunteers.
To access the Guidelines for the 2020 Children and Youth Grants Program please click here.
Please note that if you are intending to apply for a Children & Youth grant you must email a brief outline (no more than two paragraphs) of your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not submit an application until you have received confirmation to proceed from the Executive Officer, Anita Hopkins.
The dates for the 2020 Children and Youth Grant Round are as follows:
Grant round opens: Monday 6th January 2020
Grant round closes: Monday 2nd March 2020
Notification will be May 2020