Each year the Jack Brockhoff Foundation supports many charitable organisations across Victoria. The Foundation makes annual grants in three priority funding areas:
Applications are invited from eligible organisations (see below) which meet the following high level criteria:
- Have a broad community reach and profile
- Demonstrate sound management and service excellence in meeting clients’ needs
- Have a high degree of community and/or volunteer involvement
- Connect their operations with the community they seek to assist
- Benefit people residing in Victoria
The Foundation is particularly interested in providing seed funding for new projects.
Applications for projects which involve partnerships with other non-for-profit organisations working collaboratively to address a community need are encouraged.
The Foundation requires all applicants of the Community and Children & Youth Grant rounds to contact the Foundation’s staff to discuss their project or program before submitting their application.
You may email the Foundation at email@example.com with a brief outline of your project and budget estimations or call us on (03) 9006-1765.